The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-5-TR), is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers. DSM-5-TR includes the fully revised text and references, updated diagnostic criteria and ICD-10-CM codes since DSM-5 was published in 2013. It features a new disorder, Prolonged Grief Disorder, as well as codes for suicidal behavior available to all clinicians of any discipline without the requirement of any other diagnosis.
With contributions from over 200 subject matter experts, this updated volume boasts the most current text updates based on the scientific literature. Now in four-color and with the ability to authenticate each printed copy, DSM-5-TR provides a cohesive, updated presentation of criteria, diagnostic codes, and text. This latest volume offers a common language for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and study of mental disorders and facilitates an objective assessment of symptom presentations across a variety of clinical settings—inpatient, outpatient, partial hospital, consultation-liaison, clinical, private practice, and primary care.
Stay current with these important updates in DSM-5-TR:
- Fully revised text for each disorder with updated sections on associated features, prevalence, development and course, risk and prognostic factors, culture, diagnostic markers, suicide, differential diagnosis, and more.
- Addition of Prolonged Grief Disorder (PGD) to Section II—a new disorder for diagnosis
- Over 70 modified criteria sets with helpful clarifications since publication of DSM-5
- Fully updated Introduction and Use of the Manual to guide usage and provide context for important terminology
- Considerations of the impact of racism and discrimination on mental disorders integrated into the text
- New codes to flag and monitor suicidal behavior, available to all clinicians of any discipline and without the requirement of any other diagnosis
- Fully updated ICD-10-CM codes implemented since 2013, including over 50 coding updates new to DSM-5-TR for substance intoxication and withdrawal and other disorders
- Updated and redesigned Diagnostic Classification
This manual is a valuable resource for other physicians and health professionals, including psychologists, counselors, nurses, and occupational and rehabilitation therapists, as well as social workers and forensic and legal specialists. The new DSM-5-TR is the most definitive resource for the diagnosis and classification of mental disorders.
DSM-5-TR Neurocognitive Disorders Supplement (Oct 2022)
This supplement provides updated excerpts for the major and mild neurocognitive disorders across DSM-5-TR. These modifications reflect significant changes to the ICD-10-CM codes for Major and Mild Neurocognitive Disorders that went into effect on October 1, 2022, after approval by the National Center for Health Statistics.
DSM-5 GuidebookThe Essential Companion to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition 2014
DSM-5 Self-Exam QuestionsTest Questions for the Diagnostic Criteria 2014
Guia de consulta de los criterios diagnosticos del DSM-5Spanish Edition of the Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5® 2014
DSM Library Online at PsychiatryOnline.org
PsychiatryOnline.org is a powerful website that features DSM-5® and The American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an unsurpassed collection of psychiatric references, including books, journals, and self-assessment tools. Much more than simply books and journals presented online, PsychiatryOnline.org features sophisticated searching and indexing tools that enable you to quickly target all the information you need.
You can access the DSM-5® Library collection from anywhere. Whether making a diagnosis, developing a treatment plan, staying abreast of the latest research findings, or branching into new areas of practice, DSM Select individual subscription at PsychiatryOnline.org has the vital information and tools you need to help you do your job.Learn more
DSM-5 Handbook of Differential Diagnosis Mobile App
An interactive resource that helps all clinicians improve the diagnosis of psychiatric conditions using the latest DSM-5® classifications.Learn more
DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App
The DSM-5® Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App is designed to help mental health practitioners, researchers and students fully integrate the new DSM criteria and codes into their practice and study.Learn more