Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For orders requiring pre-payment, we can send a pro forma invoice based on your purchase order information. Pro forma invoices must be paid in full before the order will be shipped.
You can send your purchase order via:
A Division of American Psychiatric Association
800 Maine Avenue, S.W. Suite 900
Washington, DC 20024
A valid purchase order must be an original document with the following information:
- Company Name
- Purchase order number
- Bill to and Ship to addresses
- Quantity, item numbers and descriptions
- Price (prices can be obtained by visiting www.appi.org or by calling 1-800-368- 5777)
- Shipping instructions. Customers have the option of using your own freight company.
- If not using your freight company, please add 9.5% of order total for shipping and handling. Shipping and handling applies to book orders, not subscriptions.
If you have additional questions, please contact customer service using the information at left (above on mobile).
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Requires Android 5.0 and up
Platform on Online Browsers:
Chrome –Version 42 and above
Firefox –Version 37 and above
Safari – Version 8 and above
Internet Explorer – Version 11 and above
iOS Device browsers – Device version 7.0 and above
Android device browsers – Device version 4.4 and above
APA Publishing eBooks are encrypted PDF or ePub2 files.
You can download eBooks to the iPublishCentral Reader on your personal computer (PC or Mac).
eBooks purchased on the APA Publishing website cannot be downloaded as a file and cannot be read on any other third party reader (eg, Apple’s iBook app, Kindle, Barnes and Noble eReader, Stanza, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader). They must be accessed through the APA Publishing eBooks Reader apps (available in the Apple App store or Google Play store) or online at ebooks.appi.org.
APA Publishing eBooks cannot be downloaded or copied to a flash drive.
APA Publishing eBooks cannot be printed.