This handy DSM-5® Classification provides a ready reference to the DSM-5 classification of disorders, as well as the DSM-5 listings of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes for all DSM-5 diagnoses. To be used in tandem with DSM-5® or the Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria From DSM-5®, the DSM-5® Classification makes accessing the proper diagnostic codes quick and convenient.
With the advent of ICD-10-CM implementation in the United States on October 1, 2015, this resource provides quick access to the following:
- The DSM-5® classification of disorders, presented in the same sequence as in DSM-5®, with both ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes. All subtypes and specifiers for each DSM-5® disorder are included.
- An alphabetical listing of all DSM-5 diagnoses with their associated ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes.
- Separate numerical listings according to the ICD-9-CM codes and the ICD-10-CM codes for each DSM-5® diagnosis.
- For all listings, any codable subtypes and specifiers are included with their corresponding ICD-9-CM or ICD-10-CM codes, if applicable.
The easy-to-use format will prove indispensable to a diverse audience—for example, clinicians in a variety of fields, including psychiatry, primary care medicine, and psychology; coders working in medical centers and clinics; insurance companies processing benefit claims; individuals conducting utilization or quality assurance reviews of specific cases; and community mental health organizations at the state or county level.
- Introduction. DSM-5 Classification. Alphabetical Listing of DSM-5 Diagnoses and Codes (ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM). Numerical Listing of DSM-5 Diagnoses and Codes (ICD-9-CM). Numerical Listing of DSM-5 Diagnoses and Codes (ICD-10-CM).
Carousel Control - items will scroll by tabbing through them, otherwise arrows can be used to scroll one item at a time