- List Price
- Product not available.
Neurodevelopmental Disorders: DSM-5 Selections is crafted around a specific disorder cited in DSM-5. This selection provides a comprehensive overview of the process of diagnosing neurodevelopmental disorders while serving as a reference guide to assist in the diagnosis of individual patients. The disorder-specific resource is an invaluable addition to the DSM-5 collection and an important contribution to the mental health profession.
This book contains the critical disorder-specific content from these four titles:
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5)
- DSM-5 Clinical Cases
- DSM-5 Self-Exam Questions
- DSM-5 Guidebook
- Introduction to DSM-5 Selections
- Chapter 1. DSM-5 Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Chapter 2. DSM-5 Guidebook Selection: Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Chapter 3. DSM-5 Clinical Cases: Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Chapter 4. DSM-5 Self-Exam Questions: Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Carousel Control - items will scroll by tabbing through them, otherwise arrows can be used to scroll one item at a time