Persistent URLs for POL Content
Please note that if you catalog the psychiatryonline.org homepage and your institution only subscribes to the DSM-5 Library subscription, your patrons will see the other resources available from the site but will not necessarily have access to those resources.
APA Publishing Journals are freely available 12 months after publication date to 1997. So even if your institution does not have a current subscription to the any APA Publishing journals, your library and patrons can still take advantage of the psychiatryonline.org platform’s powerful search capabilities across books and journals to discover articles and information on related topics.
Download a list of resources available based on your institutional subscription:
- DSM Legacy Collection Persistent Links and ISBNs
- DSM-5 Library Persistent Links and ISBNs
- eBooks Collection Persistent Links and ISBNs
- Introductory Textbook of Psychiatry, Seventh Edition Persistent Link and ISBNs
- POL Core Persistent Links and ISBNs
- POL Premium Persistent Links and ISBNs
- Psychotherapy Library Persistent Links and ISBNs