Advertising in APA Publishing periodicals puts you in touch with a broad and diverse psychiatric audience and provides you with an effective platform uniquely geared to your budget and schedule.
Digital and Print Opportunities
American Psychiatric Association Publishing offers print and online advertising opportunities in seven well-respected psychiatric periodicals, as well as our online publishing platform PsychiatryOnline.org:
- The American Journal of Psychiatry
- The American Journal of Psychotherapy
- FOCUS: The Journal of Lifelong Learning (non-pharmaceutical print and online advertising)
- The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- Psychiatric News
- Psychiatric Research and Clinical Practice
- Psychiatric Services
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available for email newsletters and publication alerts, podcasts, and online resource centers on various topics, such as schizophrenia or depression.
Explore opportunities for classified advertising in APA journals or our online recruitment platform JobCentral in our Recruitment Guide
Please review our Advertising Guidelines
Carousel Control - items will scroll by tabbing through them, otherwise arrows can be used to scroll one item at a time