The DSM-5® Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App is designed to help mental health practitioners, researchers and students fully integrate the new DSM criteria and codes into their practice and study.
Users have full offline access to all of the criteria sets as well as online access to supporting videos, commentary and resources. Powerful search and customization tools aid and enhance assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical and administrative settings.
The app features:
- Access to the complete DSM-5 diagnostic criteria sets on your phone and tablet
- ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes for clinical and administrative use
- Valuable video commentary from the DSM-5 task force members highlighting changes from DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Streamlined navigation of the classification hierarchy
- Robust disorder, acronym, code and symptom search functionality
- Bookmarking to allow customization of the criteria sets most commonly referenced for individual practice and use
- Easy access to recently viewed content
American Psychiatric Publishing, a division of the American Psychiatric Association, is the publisher of DSM-5™ and other essential references used by mental health practitioners to diagnose and treat mental disorders.
Learn more about the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
The DSM-5® Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App is updated periodically to reflect coding updates, changes, and corrections.
To review the list of coding updates, please visit: dsm.psychiatryonline.org