Welcome! This page is designed to provide librarians with information and news relating to American Psychiatric Publishing (APP), PsychiatryOnline, and APP publications. Please visit often, as we will be regularly updating the services and information we offer. Please feel free to offer suggestions for additional topics not yet covered on this page.
The DSM-5 is being released in print in May 2013. It will be loaded to PsychiatryOnline.org in June 2013.
Catalog and Prices
Librarians Resource Center
- User Video Guides introduce PsychiatryOnline.org and its many resources. Videos are provided for DSM Premium and DSM-IV-TR Online Only institutional users, DSM Select individual users, and subscribers to textbooks, journals, and CME.
- DSM Premium Sub User Guide introduces the DSM Premium Institutional subscription for sub-users, including information on DSM Premium features, such as how to research psychiatric disorders, manage journal readings, and test knowledge through self-assessments.
- Getting Started with DSM Premium or DSM-IV-TR Online Only covers everything librarians need to know to set up online subscriptions.
- DSM Premium List of Resources: persistent URLs, ISBN, and online and print ISSN numbers for DSM Premium resources, including journals, textbooks, and self-assessments.
- PsychiatryOnline List of Resources: persistent URLs, ISBN, and online and print ISSN numbers for PsychiatryOnline.org resources, including journals, textbooks, and self-assessments.
- Librarian Marketing Resources: institution-specific user video guides, American Psychiatric Publishing journal and online subscription product logos, and tips for promoting PsychiatryOnline.org to end users.
- COUNTER Usage Reports Users Guide